Sunday, July 3, 2016

My Mother's Prophecy And Donnie Darko

Hey!

What's up? How's your day going?

I hope it's going better than mine. I don't like to complain a lot but the weather here is, umm, absolutely sickening. And I don't mean in a 'this song is so sick' kinda way. No. The weather is literally sickening. There's a pretty good chance that I'll catch a cold by tomorrow.

So I woke up around 10:30 in the morning. Got screamed at by my mom.  She prophesied that I would never be able to get a real job in my entire life because I'm always late.
Gotta agree with her on that one. XD

Then again, I have a justified reason to be so late. Last night around 1, I had started watching 'Donnie Darko'.
Have you watched it yet? Yes? No?
Well, it's one of those mind-fucking movies that just messes you up.
Being the movie geek that I am, I couldn't just go to sleep after the two hour movie. I needed all kinds of explanation for each and every scene in the movie that I did not understand.
Does that ever happen to you guys?
Like its physically impossible to do anything else unless you know the explanation!

It took me another hour before I went to bed, and hence my morning predicament. But it's so worth it!
If you haven't watched the movie yet,go watch it. It has a twenty years old Jake Gyllenhaal, an ugly bunny rabbit, an old crazy lady and time-travel. I loved it. It messed with my head at first but still, I loved it. So check that out.

Anyway, I'm supposed to be studying Chemistry right now; so I know my day is going to get worse.
But I hope yours doesn't suck as much. Stay happy.

I'm out.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment