Friday, July 1, 2016

My First Time

Hello!
I'm Deblina.

I have no idea how to blog. So I'll start with whatever comes to my mind.
As the title says, this is about my first time, blogging.
Who am I? I'm just another awkward narcissistic girl who has no idea what she is doing with her life. I study, sometimes, well to be honest I don't. I love watching movies and eating and sleeping and doing all the unnecessary activities to waste all my useful daily time. I'm very passionate about a few things like - food, game of thrones, clash of clans, bad decisions and stupid discussions(with my equally passionate friends).
Yeah, I do have friends.


My ambition in life changes more than the weather in Kolkata during June, i.e very frequently. Currently though, I'm studying Computer Engineering. God knows what I'll make out of that in the future!

I've mostly wanted to be a writer. But I lack the patience. And I guess that's why I thought I'd start blogging. Short and easy.

I like being happy. I'm not good at expressing my feelings. I'm one of those people who have to act out being mean to someone in her head first before actually being mean to someone. 

So there it is, that's me. I eat and sleep and have a varying range of self esteem.
I'm the most common type of person you'll ever see.


If you're still reading this outrageously boring post, God bless you.
Also I'm not very sure if I believe in God.


And that's my first time. I'm out. 
BYE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment